Friday, May 27, 2011

"Life is a sexually transmitted terminal disease" -speaker unknown, but overheard today.

This post is really from yesterday, but my internet connection was too slow to post it.  So, I am posting it today.  My only update is that my studying yesterday paid off, because I did well on my quiz/test today, so Hooray! Anyway, here's what you missed from yesterday, which was a lot of stuff, but a very short post.....


I wanted to write an update about how exhausted I am, and tell you all about the billions of flies everywhere since they outlawed burning trash on the island, and tell you about how I was randomly selected for a drug screening today, and about how none of the people here wear deodorant, and how hilarious some of my professors are, and how I feel like I learn the equivalent of an undergraduate semester in one week at this school, but unfortunately, I NEED TO STUDY!!! So, you get the gist of it all, and I have included a few photos to help you out.  Perhaps I will update in more detail over the weekend.  Thanks for reading!


Left to Right: My Roommate, Sara; Me; our friend Brandon "BK"


2 comments:

  1. I got accepted to Saba for January 2012 class. I have a question about the calendar of events that follow. I read somewhere on SDN (I can't find where) that when you start a certain semester (either fall or spring, I can't remember), you are at a disadvatange when you apply to residency programs since they open for EVERYONE at one time period. Something like that. I don't remember - and I'm really hoping you can give me some insight. My email address is premedemma@gmail.com. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete